Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Unforgettable Day

d Today is the 7th of January in 2011. I'm standing on Microsoft Student Champ monthly meeting in January. at the end of the session wela came front of the audience and  start to speak about the new Microsoft Student Ambassadors. why this day is  unforgettable day for me. today is the one of greatest day of my life because i selected as a new Microsoft Student Ambassador(MSA)  in representing OUSL. so this is great experience for me after i being a champ. so came through in this community in last one half year time when I'm looking back  i gain a lot of experience in various sectors such as communication skills, technical stuff and i met  lot of valuable  personal in the industry through the champ community. i adding more thing to this i got a great experience working with student of various universities and share knowledge with them was a such wonderful memories in my life.i have to write many more things as like this about this community.

Now on onwards I'm working with this community as Microsoft Student Ambassador(MSA). so its more responsible than earlier and must be give my full support and all my skills to build up the this community as such great and leading student community in this country in this year working with my fellow ambassador. so i request all the students from IT related field come and join with us and Connect! Share !  Grow! …….
[ Now’s  Your  Time to Shine. ]

1 comment :